Thursday, September 11, 2008

Take 2














Ok...let me try this blogging thing,again! Here's an update! Delaney is 2 1/2 and still NOT potty trained :( She knows better at this point which makes it worse! Think she is ready for a mom's day out program so we are looking into that! I think she would love the interaction with the kids and obviously, it would be good for her to be in that setting. Jensen is almost 6 mo old and is rolling over and working on sitting up. Makes me so sad! He is growing TOO FAST. He loves his solid food and would love more if I would give it to him!
Jay and I went to New York in August and had a GREAT time without the kids! NYC is an amazing place..very busy, but I loved it! We took a tour of Ground Zero and as I saw it all over TV this am...it was a little more emotional for me than it would have been last year. Unfortunately, we lost a day because Jay became VERY sick and we had to take him to the ER :( He had celluitis which is a bacterial infection, in his leg. Fever,Chills, Vomitting and he ankle and leg were very red, swollen and hot to the touch..also very painful! Fortunately, the IV antibiotics gave him a boost to at least get us home and then her was on bed rest for a week! PTL he has fully recovered and from what we here...he recovered VERY Quickly! God is good!
The next big event is my sister's wedding! Two weeks from tomorrow she will be a MRS. !!!! I can't believe it! Delaney is the flower girl so I am sure I will have some great pics to post!
OK..that's the update. I'll REALLY try to keep up now.

1 comment:

The Szweds said...

Hi Guys!! I added you to my link list on my blog. Hope you don't mind. I got yours from Tiffany's blog. Cute pics! Hope you all are doing well.
~Lindsay :0)


Buddies Already!

Feeding Jensen